IMPACT Toolkit™ – Off-site Dates & Locations
|DATES||IMPACT Toolkit™ Workshop||Workshop Information||DURATION||LOCATION|
|3-4 May 2022||(601) Root Cause Analysis||View||2 Days||Online|
|18-20 May 2022||(101) Introduction to Lean RCM™||View||3 Days||Online|
|20-23 June 2022||(402) Practical Process Improvement and Lean Toolkit||View||4 Days||Bristol|
|TBC||(103) Lean RCM™ for Managers||View||1 Day||On-site Training Contact for more details|
|TBC||(102) Lean RCM™ Facilitation Skills||View||4 Days||On-site Training Contact for more details|
|21-23 September 2022||(101) Introduction to Lean RCM™||View||3 Days||Bristol|
|29-30 September 2022||(601) Root Cause Analysis||View||2 Days||Manchester|
|11-14 October 2022||(402) Practical Process Improvement and Lean Toolkit||View||4 Days||Birmingham|
IMPACT Toolkit™ Workshops – How to Register
Booking Terms and Conditions
- To reserve a place contact EMS Cognito. A purchase order will be required to confirm places.
- Invoices for workshop places will be issued upon confirmation of attendance and are due for payment 30 days after date of invoice or at least 14 days before the first date of the workshop whichever is the earlier
- Prices & What’s included
- The price indicated for each workshop is for one person excluding VAT and includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments on each day of the workshop. It does not include accommodation however EMS Cognito is able to assist in finding suitable accommodation and can, in some cases offer discounted prices for accommodation.
- Discounts are available for multiple bookings – please contact us to discuss your exact requirements
- Cancellations or Substitutions
- Up to 30 days prior to the first scheduled date of the workshop – No charge for cancellation
- Less than 30 days before first scheduled date of the workshop – 100% of price is non-refundable.
- Substitutions can be made at any time at no cost