EMS Cognito Website
Access to and use of this site is provided by EMS Cognito subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- EMS Cognito reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- All material on this site is copyright of EMS Cognito or third parties. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior written consent of EMS Cognito. Documents may be copied for personal use only on condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than EMS Cognito. Such links are provided for your convenience only. EMS Cognito does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. EMS Cognito’s use of links does not imply any endorsements of the material on such websites.
- Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this website must obtain prior written consent from EMS Cognito.
- EMS Cognito’s website is intended to provide information on EMS Cognito’s activities and issues relevant to its objectives. Whilst EMS Cognito has taken every precaution in compiling this site neither it nor any contributors to the site can be held responsible for any action taken by any person or organisation as a result, direct or otherwise, on information contained in or accessed through this website.
- EMS Cognito does not guarantee that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- EMS Cognito is not responsible for ensuring the availability of the website or the timeliness or otherwise of any content or information being made available to you.
- EMS Cognito reserves the right to replace or amend any part of this website at any time without prior notice.
- Any loss incurred or sustained by any user who transmits information by means of email or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by EMS Cognito or its agents.
EMS Cognito| 15 Queens Gate | Stoke Bishop | Bristol BS9 1TZ | UK | Tel: 0117 968 6595