Lean Manufacturing Consultants
We start with you, your challenges and your opportunities.
Our IMPACT Programme™ is unique, innovative, yet, simple and bespoke to your requirements. Our purpose is to help you achieve Operational Excellence by improving productivity. This will give your business a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our company ethos allows us to:
- Identify the most critical processes
- Produce early wins that gain buy-in from the start of the improvement process
- Transfer our expertise during implementation
- Deliver change that is measurable and sustainable
We work with global organisations who require Lean manufacturing consultancy services including more than 20 of the top 50 FMCG manufacturers and many household names such as HJ Heinz, PepsiCo and Kellogg’s. In fact, our customers come from diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Water, Energy, Waste Management, Facilities Management, Transport, Public Service, Education and IT.
The Secrets to our success in Operational Excellence
- We keep our improvement process simple – our philosophy is to do simple things exceptionally well. We believe Operational Excellence comes from mastering a simple 5-Step technique and applying it consistently. This enables improved understanding, easier implementation and a greater opportunity for success to get things right.
- We combine methodologies to gain leverage – Reliable Processes, Lean Working and Change Readiness are inextricably intertwined. Reliability is a pre-requisite for efficiency just as having the right organisational behaviours is necessary to enable a continuous improvement culture.
- Change is all about looking at behaviour in the workplace – Innovation comes from introducing new concepts and philosophies that lead to new, smarter, ways of working. In order to introduce the Operational Excellence process, it is essential that we work with cross-functional teams to challenge and improve custom and practice. We embed changes that are in line with your organisation’s purpose and therefore promote a sustainable leadership ‘engine’.
- We believe in Active Learning – Our consultants act as specialists, facilitators, mentors and coaches helping teams to see something they don’t like and do something to change it. Improving productivity is about giving people the opportunity to design and implement new processes and put them into practice themselves.
- International Leadership – We have successfully implemented the IMPACT Programme™ in countries across the world and therefore have experience in delivering our skills in multiple cultures and languages.