What is Lean RCM Programme?
The IMPACT Masterclass™ Lean RCM Programme now offers even more with the option to develop your own licensed, qualified, Lean RCM facilitators.
- In-house capability to deliver world-class continuous improvement strategies using the EMS Cognito IMPACT Masterclass™ Lean RCM materials and methodology
- Continued coaching and support from EMS Cognito and access to the network of other Lean RCM facilitators in many industrial sectors
- Continued coaching, auditing and Internal Verification of Lean RCM facilitators by EMS Cognito
A successful track record in Food & Drink, Packaging, Printing, Water Industry, Recycling, Chemical, Foundry, Automotive, Plastics
Benefits of the IMPACT Masterclass™ Lean RCM Programme
- Increased reliability, meaning higher equipment uptime, reduced waste and less risk to product quality from process failures
- A more cost-effective approach to operations and maintenance fully recognising the contribution of operators to reliability and focusing on a condition-based approach to determining the need for equipment intervention
- A best practice, a visual management system which integrates equipment performance and improvement issues into the day-to-day operational performance review
- A recognised, accredited, vocational qualification in Lean and Reliability best practice
- An integrated, sustainable approach to reliability which engages both operators and maintainers and encourages partnership between the functions
- A reduction in the commitment of maintenance personnel to breakdowns and routine maintenance allowing the department to reduce maintenance backlog and fully engage in continuous improvement activities
What is Lean RCM Programme? Visit our website www.emscognito.co.uk or call us on 0117 968 6595